Tuesday, January 08, 2019

2019 / 30 Day Project

Hello, twenty-nineteen!

I've delayed doing this post due to social obligations and, my word, it's been an absolutely CRAZY December/Early Jan. One week in and I've already spent too much.

I looked at photos from previous years and count the years of friendships I still keep dear to me and realise that life is pretty great. Things aren't always on when it comes to money matters because of the whole disability+job thing but I'll make it work, I always do.

A series of random new year brainfarts commences.

  • I saw photos of married people, some with kids, celebrating their new year and it looks so... terrifying. 
  • People are really afraid of death. I have planned for it.
  • Did you know catheters have a tap attachment and it's actually better than a bag since it maintains bladder elasticity?
  • 2019 has buckets of change. BRING. IT.
  • Konmari is legit. Gotta get rid of shit in my room.
  • Travelling is happeningggg...

I have finally figured out what my 30-day project is: Producing a series of artworks to be turned into lapel pins.

Processes, perhaps this shall be vlogged and curated and I can finally do patreon related stuff. Maybe an annual Patreon to-do projects with giveaways.

Pin categories and subcategories, maybe like 3 subcategories with five pins each?
Sketches, illustrator file, colour proofing.
Approaching manufacturers and everything else can happen after the 30 days.

Anyone wants to gift me a pantone colour swatch guide? 😬 I could definitely use one of those.

No comments: